JDS-Hydro Consultants, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm with an established reputation throughout southern Colorado specializing in municipal water and wastewater engineering services. The founders of JDS-Hydro carry forward long-term relationships with numerous Colorado districts, cities, institutions, and other water and wastewater service providers. It is our profound belief that engineering support can be dramatically enhanced by utilizing a long-sighted, proven approach – one which can only be achieved through an advanced level of experience and knowledge of specific, individual client needs.
We are proud of our record for consistently providing work based on quality. We have established an excellent reputation through our commitment to quality, expert project management, and responsive service to our clients’ specific needs, and a high respect for the project budget. Evidence of our success in upholding our commitment to our clients is demonstrated in continually renewed contracts for our consulting services. Our overall capacity in public water supply systems is rather extensive as all of our engineers are dedicated to the field.
Our multi-discipline team of professionals has the experience and know-how to address all aspects of water-related engineering projects.
- Water System Planning and Design
- Wastewater System Planning and Design
- Reuse and Recharge Planning and Design
- Water Resources Planning
- Surface Drainage and Runoff Systems Analysis and Design
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Engineering
- Utility Rate, Revenue
- Grant, and Funding Assistance
- Regulatory Permitting/CDPHE Design Approvals
- Construction Management
- General Civil Engineering
- Residential, and Commercial Land Development
- Dam Remediation, Inspections, and Design
- GIS (Geographical Information System)
- Utility System CAD Conversion & Map Integration
Our ability to plan strategically and our proven track record can not only guide critical infrastructure improvements but can also focus the use of limited resources on defined priorities, improve decision making, and enhance responsiveness and performance of a system.
Call on the professionals at JDS-Hydro to start you on the path to success as you work toward new water and wastewater treatment solutions in the 21st Century.