At JDS-Hydro Consultants, Inc., we continually look for individuals who are self-starters, take pride in personal achievement, contribute as team players and possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
If no specific openings are listed, we still encourage you to submit your resume to us. We find value in discovering new talent. A strong and diverse employee pool is a benefit to our company and our clients.
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER: 1-5 yrs general experience in the municipal field, water resource projects, and/or land development. E.I.T preferred with intention of sitting for the Colorado PE exam in the near future. Basic AutoCAD knowledge. Basic water resource, water infrastructure, and wastewater infrastructure understanding.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of water resource, water treatment, wastewater treatment, and hydraulic engineering principals
- Excellent communication skills are a must for all positions (both verbal and written).
- Minimum BS in Civil Engineering
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced AutoCAD 3D skills
- WaterCAD & SewerCAD proficiency
- Basic understand of water process and wastewater process principles
- Ability to produce design plans and specifications
- Construction administration and observation experience