JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER: 1-5 yrs general experience in the municipal field, water resource projects, and/or land development. E.I.T preferred with intention of sitting for the Colorado PE exam in the near future. Basic AutoCAD knowledge.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic engineering principals, water infrastructure, and wastewater infrastructure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum BS in Civil Engineering
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- AutoCAD skills
- Water and wastewater modeling proficiency
- Basic understanding of water and wastewater treatment
- Ability to produce design plans and specifications
- Construction administration and observation experience
Salary compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance for the employee, matching 401K up to 3%, disability, and life insurance.