WATER/WASTEWATER ENGINEER: The ideal candidate will have at least 6 to 8 years of experience related to municipal water and wastewater facilities, including pumping, water treatment, wastewater treatment, collection/distribution, and water resources facilities. Professional Engineering license strongly desired. Management experiences a plus. Excel; Word; Basic AutoCAD knowledge.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- PE in Civil Engineering
- Water and wastewater modeling proficiency
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic engineering principals, water infrastructure, and wastewater infrastructure
- Good understanding of water and wastewater treatment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce/manage design plans and specifications
- Construction administration and observation experience
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- AutoCAD, GIS, and other technical skills
Salary compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance for the employee, matching 401K up to 3%, disability, and life insurance.